Hey there, I’m Kasey Sherman. I’m so happy to have you here!
I believe it’s essential to our happiness to express our most authentic selves in everything we do. For me, getting dressed is my favorite daily creative practice. Wearing clothes that makes us feel powerful and confident can mentally prepare us for challenging days, and it’s a form of self-care that is always rewarding.
I love serving my readers by creating actionable content that empowers women and gives them the confidence to express themselves in their unique way.
Most days you can find me enjoying a good ocean swim, going on scooter rides with my husband, Evan, and cooking up some tasty vegetarian meals. I am mostly known for my sense of style, my eye for thrifting, and being a DIY queen.
The things I’m most passionate about in life are being kind and compassionate to others, exuding positivity, and helping others get a little bit closer to their best selves. I serve people who struggle with finding confidence and direction in their everyday wardrobe.
I love creating helpful guides, curated lists, and resources that can easily be applied to your life. Whether you’re looking for on-trend pieces to make your wardrobe feel current, or desire to have a curated wardrobe that saves you time, Too Polished is designed to provide you with inspirational and actionable content to get you started.
When I’m not busy writing and working on new resources for this space, you can catch me analyzing the newest films (horror and thrillers are my favorites), hiking one of the many beautiful spots here on Maui, and poring over new recipes to try.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I am a born and raised Georgia girl. In January of 2019, my husband and I made the big move to the island of Maui in Hawai’i and it’s our favorite place on Earth.
- I love all of life’s little creatures, from gold dust geckos to snails (though I’m still warming up to centipedes).
- I am currently learning Japanese in preparation for our next vacation to Japan.
- I’m an avid reader and an intense lover of a good story. Recently I’ve become more familiar with the works of Margaret Atwood, Joan Didion, and Toni Morrison.
- I met my husband freshman year of college and we’ve been together ever since. We tied the knot 4 years ago and it’s the best thing we’ve ever done!
Mahalo for stopping by! If you would like to keep up with everything happening on Too Polished and be the first to receive helpful guides and planners, sign up for the email list below!